Rolling Pin Guide Set of Two Pairs - USA Made
Our Rolling Pin Guide Set provides you the optimal thickness when rolling out your cookie dough to use with our cookie cutters. No more guessing and having to re-roll the dough because you made it too thick or too thin. Your cookies will come out perfect each time.
The blue rolling pin guides are for standard retail rolling pins, and the orange are for industrial rolling pins. You'll receive a set of both to make sure that you have the set that works best for your needs.
You will receive two sets of USA Made, rolling pin guides.
Our guides are an excellent addition to any cookie cutter collection! Perfect for hobbyist or professional bakers. Our cutter plastic is safe, durable and reinforced to support use over many years. We use Food Safe Plastic.
- 69.65mm (2 3/4") diameter x 6mm wide (blue)
- 63.5mm (2 1/2") diameter x 6mm wide (orange)
MATERIAL: All of our cookie cutters and guides are made with PLA Plastic.
- Use cold cookie dough for the best cookie cutting results.
- Roll out your dough to spread it around so the dough is about 3/8" thick. This makes a big difference and will make your cookie actually bake to the cookie cutter design. These rolling pin guides will help you do this.
- Cookie cutters work best when rinsed off with water and towel dried then put in flour before pressing into cookie dough. Use flour if your cookie dough starts to stick to the cutter. For cutters with more details, spray them with Pam before cutting into cookie dough.
Not dishwasher-safe! Hand wash only. Please do not heat plastic or it will melt.